KCC Corporation is globally a leading entity in technology innovation of coatings with a robust world-wide presence in the automotive, decorative, industrial and marine industry employing today 5.000 employees. Since 1974 the company has grown into a world-leading producer of Marine Coatings and established the image of the “New Material Creator”.
Specifically, KCC Marine Coatings is a market leader, recognized for the excellent quality of its products and services. Ever since its establishment, KCC Marine Coatings has successfully supplied and served over 3,000 new-building vessels and more than 4,500 oceangoing ships.
The anticorrosive coating (Korepox EH2350) and antifouling coating (Seacare A/F795) have been selected as “World-Class Products of Korea” for the sixth and fourth year respectively. Among Korea’s marine coatings manufacturers, KCC is the first ever to achieve such record-setting performance.
– Management of hull roughness
– Self-polishing and self-smoothing properties
– Extended dry-docking period and easy maintenance
– Excellent compatibility with previous SPC antifouling coating film
– Foul release antifouling coatings
(Use of silicone produced by KCC, Free from antifouling agents or toxic compounds)
Seacare A/F795 Series, tin-free SPC anti-fouling coatings with KCC’s own technology by KCC CRI(Central Research Institute), and the EgisPacific Series/ EgisArrow,Silyl types designed for fuel saving.
Cargo Tank Coatings
– Excellent resistance to cargoes
– Minimum limitation
– Smooth surface, low cargo absorption, less discoloration
– Outstanding corrosion resistance
– Quick recovery time
– Easy, efficient cleaning
– Excellent resistance to sea water, petroleum, fuel oil etc.
– Environmentally friendly (High SVR and tar-free).
– Applicable even in low temperatures (up to -18℃/-0.4F).
– Excellent anti-corrosive properties (approval PSPC TAC by class Pre-qualified by Norsok M501, ACQPA).
– Outstanding anti-abrasion and anti-shock properties.
Korepox EH2350 Series, an epoxy coating with excellent anti-abrasive, anti-crack and anti-corrosive properties, workable at low temperature even -18℃/-0.4F.
– Outstanding color retention
– Excellent weatherability
– Excellent durability and good workability