TECHNAVA SA is proud to announce the collaboration with BAY Valves, a leading manufacturer of Cargo Tank ventilation equipment. Bay Valves High Velocity valves HI Jet ISO II, bring an absolutely non-hammering performance, opening
and closing according to the international fire test standard and the latest amendments to ISO 15364:2016.
The superior functionality enables the operator to easily adjust the valve settings according to the authorities’ or charterers’ requirement, simply by adjusting the opening pressure even during valves’ operation.
HIGH-END FEATURES IN BRIEF
- “Mini slip technology” secures close to zero VOC loss during breathing/voyage
- Adjustable setting
- Integrated gas freeing cover
- Industry’s highest constant net clearance between moving parts and valve housing – Suitable for freezing, sticking and crystallizing cargo
- Exchangeable wear parts
- Upgrading on-site to higher gas-groups
- Non-oscillating (frequency less than 0,5 hz / ISO 15364:2007)
- Controlled blow-down, securing instant pressure drop to safety level 30% below setting in order to allow loading at a high capacity and at the same time avoiding a boil-off of cargo