TECHNAVA SA is pleased to announce a new collaboration with Pleiger Maschinenbau for the Greek and Cypriot market.
Founded in 1925, Pleiger has been a leading provider of turn-key solutions including Valve Remote Control Systems, Tank Level Measuring Systems and Temperature Control Systems, all integrated in a common control unit for optimum Tank Management.
With global presence and key located production facilities in Hamburg, Kiel, Busan, Shanghai and Washington/USA, Pleiger counts more than 7,500 ships with installed equipment.
Pleiger Maschinenbau Product Portfolio and key features
- Hydraulic Valve Remote Control Systems
- Precise and reliable operation
- Complete product range to cover all demands
- Output torque from 150 Nm up to 50.000 Nm
- Maximum working pressure 150 bar
- Positive hydraulic open/close indication via bypass and flow switch
- Intelligent continuous position indication
- Alternative electrical position indication available
- Hydraulic locking device
- Mechanical locking device available
- Electro Hydraulic Valve Remote Control Systems
- Self-contained units
- Elimination of hydraulic pipes
- Small size – high torque
- Energy efficient with cost saving
- Contact free limit switches
- Small oil capacity
- For conditions down to -55oC
- Option for submersible applications
- Installation on more than 3,500 ships
- Tank Level Measuring Systems
- Electric sensors in flange type or for submerged installations. High resistance against temperature, aggressive liquids and seawater.
- Electro Pneumatic tank level systems with single structure, long life cycle and low maintenance cost.
- Radar measuring for tankers offering contact-free systems with precise results.
- Multi flange compact solution for cargo tank content measurement – one deck flange with several measuring systems.