PRÜFTECHNIK provides Online and Offline Vibration / Condition Monitoring Systems & Laser Shaft Alignment Products, developed and optimized for maritime and industrial applications.
Condition monitoring equipment on board vessels reduces the risk of sudden machinery failure, prevents unplanned and costly downtime and increases the machine reliability of the ship.
Benefit from the PRUFTECHNIK Offshore and Marine experience with numerous applications has been realized in 70 countries worldwide over the past 40 years.
Main reasons to apply condition monitoring in the marine and offshore industries and why PRUFTECHNIK offers the best solutions:
- Postponing dry docking while still being compliant with Class requirements
- Early warning of machine degradation but keeping the vessel in operation by controlling the development of damage
- Perfect integration with the PMS programs required by Class
- Vibration monitoring techniques allow to pinpoint machine problems at component level to improve the machine reliability
- Reporting as per Class requirements
World-Wide Service & Support Network
- ISO, ABS and Lloyd’s certified service
- Onsite and remote support by ISO certified engineers with experience in maritime applications
- Remote monitoring
- 18 service subsidiaries worldwide
- Vibration and alignment trainings
- ISO CAT Trainings
- Product and software training
- All trainings available on-site