Implementing Reliable Surge Protective Solutions on Vessels
Founded in 1987, Raycap is a leading, award-winning company offering innovative technological solutions and services to industrial clients across telecoms, energy, industrial and defense markets, with:
- Global presence
- Headquarters: Athens, Greece
- Main offices: Post Falls (ID), USA | Munich, Germany | Dallas (TX), USA
- Main Manufacturing site: Drama, Greece,
- Manufacturing sites: (2)USA, Romania, Germany Q2/2013
- Offices: Mexico, France, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania
- World Leader in Surge Protection
Raycap has introduced to the market the Strikesorb Surge Protective Devices (SPDs) based on Metal Oxide Varistor technology for the protection of sensitive electronic equipment from over-voltage and lightning effects.
Strikesorb Technical Benefits
The benefits offered by Strikesorb are briefly the following:
- Safe, Won’t Burn or Smoke – Strikesorb’s design eliminates the use of any material that could burn or smoke.
- Certified by DNV classification society.
- IEC-Compliant – Strikesorb modules have been certified by VDE as Class I and/or Class II SPD products, according to IEC 61643-11
- UL-Recognized – Strikesorb modules are fully UL-recognized as either Type 2 or Type 4 devices, according to the UL1449 3rd ed. safety standard.
- 10-Year Module Warranty.