Simrad yachting has a 60-year history with an excellent reputation in marine electronics delivering solutions to the maritime professional market. It is under the umbrella of the world’s largest marine electronics company Navico since 2006 and today offers a range of sophisticated auto steering, navigation and safety products for vessels of all sizes.
A list of the professional Simrad products
Simrad Electronic Chart Display Information System -ECDIS, PLECDIS (paperless) has been designed according to the latest ECDIS regulations. It was the first company in the late 1980s with the Seatrans project (World’s first ECDIS).
- Marine Navigation radars
- Anti-Piracy/Anti-collision/Precision Docking Broadband radar
- Marine autopilots, marine instruments,
- Chart plotters, echo sounders,
- Professional IMO GPS, GPS Antenna, AIS
- VHF, search and rescue beacons
- SimNet (Simrad Intelligent Marine Network)
Simrad has appointed dedicated support engineers in key ports in over 50 countries worldwide ready to provide spare parts and on-board service to ensure prompt and efficient service. The Simrad brand is well positioned to meet the needs of the today’s Commercial Shipping market.